Fetchmail question

R Kimber richardkimber at btinternet.com
Wed Sep 5 13:30:59 UTC 2012

I've been using fetchmail to download my email from the BT Yahoo email
server with no problems for a very long time.

Recently, something has changed at the server end such that when fetchmail
downloads and deletes the messages from the server, the server copies the
deleted messages to the Trash folder in my webmail account.  So I have a
Trash folder that grows rapidly.

Is there any way I can get fetchmail (or some other program) to delete these
messages in the Trash folder automatically? My ISP support tells me there's
nothing that can be done at their end.

I just using the stripcr and fetchall options with fetchmail.

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber
Political Science Resources