New subject, clicking .png's gets wine/Outlook

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 04:01:32 UTC 2012

On 09/03/2012 04:01 PM, Colin Law wrote:

> You could boot into Unity and check the settings there, but whether
> kmail will use the same settings or not is another matter.

Gene, you might want to use Galternatives and see if something screwed
up your default browser and your editor settings in your alternatives
setup. That would get you into the heart of the beast to just fix it.
Right between the eyes. It's one of the most useful system tools there
is. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html