Conflicts: news-transport-system

Thufir hawat.thufir at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 20:20:08 UTC 2012

Can I install inn2 parallel with leafnode somehow?  I normally use
leafnode, but inn2 has some features which look interesting.  I'm not
quite ready to migrate, just want to try it out.  Also, I see that

thufir at dur:~$
thufir at dur:~$ sudo aptitude install inn2
  inn2 inn2-inews{a} libconvert-binhex-perl{a} libmailtools-perl{a}
  libmime-tools-perl{a}
0 packages upgraded, 5 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 4,415 kB of archives. After unpacking 9,955 kB will be used.
 leafnode : Conflicts: news-transport-system which is a virtual package.

     Remove the following packages:
1)     leafnode

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?] n

     Keep the following packages at their current version:
1)     inn2 [Not Installed]

Accept this solution? [Y/n/q/?] y
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B of archives. After unpacking 0 B will be used.

thufir at dur:~$
thufir at dur:~$

thanks,

Thufir