Login page for internet Banking does not come

Murat D. Kadirov md.kadirov at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 10:25:09 UTC 2012

On 23.10.2012 15:38, Ramachandran Chidambaraiyer wrote:
> I have problem with one particular Bank because the login page for
> internet banking does not come. When contacted the Bank wants me to
> use Internet Explorer. I get all other banks with Chrome or Firefox.
> I use Ubuntu 12.04
>
> --
> Ramachandran.C
> 91(422)2496638
> 91(4923)262362
> Mobile:09446290638

Try User Agent Switcher for Firefox (or analog for Chrome)
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/user-agent-switcher/

But if bank is using ActiveX there is nothing to be done . So call them
and say that
all of them den of microsoft's morons.

--
Murat D. Kadirov
PGP fingerprint: 3081 EBFA 5CB9 BD24 4DB6  76EE 1B97 0A0E CEC0 6AA0

  * English - detected
  * English
  * Russian

  * English