about spams

Patrick Asselman iceblink at seti.nl
Wed Oct 17 06:37:05 UTC 2012

On 2012-10-17 01:02, Avi Greenbury wrote:
> Amaury Viera Hernández wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I have a problem sending mails to gmail,
>> every time that i send a mail i receive this answer:
>>
>> this is the mail system at host mailserver.espnl.co.cu.
>>
>> I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
>> be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
>
> That message says
>
> "Our system has detected an unusual rate of unsolicited mail
> originating from your IP address."
>
> so it sounds like someone is using your mailserver to send out spam.
> Without knowing what you're running (though I guess Zimbra) it's hard
> to tell you what to do next.
>
> It would be worth checking whether your mailserver is on a blacklist:
>
> http://ip-blacklist.e-dns.org/
>
> sometimes these give useful information as to what's being sent and
> how; if you don't administer the server you should probably just pass
> this on to the person who does.
>
> --
> Avi

The mailserver is escuela.espnl.co.cu is listed at apews.org :

Testresults

Oooops 200.55.134.58 is currently listed in APEWS :-(

Entry matching your Query: E-608441
200.55.134.0/24
CASE: C-1079
AS27725 CU, ISP permits abuse and/or ignores criminal activity
History:
Entry created 2012-10-16

I'm not sure if that is the right mailserver though?

Best regards,
Patrick Asselman