permissions, probably - let me try this again :-)

সাজেদুর রহিম জোয়ারদার toshazed at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 04:07:06 UTC 2012

Dear Rikona

I am doing such jobs regularly as I am dedicated to spread out ubuntu/linux
mint based computing here in Bangladesh.

Few months  ago I got such problem and it was solved through changing the
owner group of the directory from root user to the user that I had logged
in to.

After login I had opened a terminal window and try the following:

sudo chwon login_user.login_user -R /the_desired_directory_path
sudo chmod 764 -R /the_desired_directory_path

Hope this will solve your problem also. Try this and let us know.

With Regards
--
রিং/ring
+8801671411437

মহাসচিব/General Secretary
ফাউন্ডেশন ফর ওপেন সোর্স সলিউশনস বাংলাদেশ/Foundation for Open Source
Solutions Bangladesh