Flash 11 and PBS

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 14:26:53 UTC 2012

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 8:58 AM, Wade Smart <wadesmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 6:42 AM, G. <pegngaryubuntu at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Anyone else having trouble streaming PBS?  On Ubuntu 12.04, PBS site
>> says you have to install Flash 11.  I installed it from the Flash site
>> using Software Center.  I stil get the same message on the PBS site
>> however.  Every other site seems to be working with Flash.

Do you mean watching the various videos (older episodes) on pbs.org,
or is there some live stream I didn't see?

I have no problem streaming them at all.

I'm using 12.04 with the latest updates.
flashplugin-installer                         11.2.202.238ubuntu0.12.04.1
google-chrome-stable                          21.0.1180.89-r154005