Airtel 3G USB Internet Modem 7.2 Mbps – E1731Bu-1(Mobile Broadband)

Kaushal Shriyan kaushalshriyan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 05:33:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am running Ubuntu Linux 11.10 Desktop edition. whenever i attach the
3G USB Modem to the USB Port, the Network Manager Applet does not
connect automatically inspite of enabling check box for connecting
automatically . I need to unmount and then mount and then it gets
initiated and then click on the  network connection which in this case
is Airtel Default (Airtel HSPA) under Mobile Broadband in Network
Manager Applet to connect to internet.

3G USB Internet Modem :- Airtel 3G USB modem 7.2 Mbps –
E1731Bu-1(Mobile Broadband)

More Detailed Information -> http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/1255323/ and
let me know if you need more information to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Kaushal