remote access software

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 20:18:07 UTC 2012

Dang. Im out of touch with all the no-longer-free free services.
The reason I went with dyndns is because the script for noip
would never work properly.

You would also want to be sure that if your router is using
DHCP - to make the computer you are using have a static
ip behind the router.

--
Registered Linux User: #480675
Registered Linux Machine: #408606