Wifi unstable on xubuntu 12.10

Freddy Van Ingelgom freddyek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 14:44:17 UTC 2012

Thanks for your reply!
The router is not rebooting. I have a second portable (Acer, Win7) on the
same desk which stays connected. The computer continuously tries to
reconnect but then I need to enter the key for the Wifi, which is not
accepted. What I do is to disable wireless then, and after 10sec or so I
enable wireless again, after which the connection comes up automatically.
Freddy