Formatting SD Memory Cards

Coll-Barth, Michael Michael.Coll-Barth at VerizonWireless.com
Sat Nov 24 17:41:59 UTC 2012

Graham,

No need for you to apologize.  Gene was responding to Ric's rude
response to your initial inquiry.  I'd rather have ten of your
'misplaced' queries than one idiotic response.  But I think he saw the
light.

I've done both; post a question in the wrong forum as well as been rude.
But I have been trying to keep both in check.

Besides, you wanted to use Ubuntu to fix an issue with an SD card.  It
was quite relevant to this forum and I learned something.  I never
thought about older cameras not being able to read larger cards.

As for your health issues, I hope you get everything resolved in a
positive manner.