vpn setup 12.04

Tom H tomh0665 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 04:50:40 UTC 2012

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 4:07 PM, Verde Denim <tdldev at gmail.com> wrote:

> When adding a vpn connection to my Ubuntu 12.04 box, I get a dialog
> that asks me to "Enter password to unlock your keyring" - "Thepassword
> you use to log in to your computer no longer matches taht of your
> login keyring."
>
> Can anyone help with why this message is being presented?

It's because you've changed your password and your keyring's locked
with your previous password.

I don't have an Ubuntu GUI to give you the exact steps but you have to
open the keyring manager (searching for password or encryption in Dash
should locate it), right-click on the key, choose "change password",
and reset the password to your current one.