Best/easiest way to print parts of a large PDF image?

Bill Stanley bstanle at wowway.com
Sun Nov 4 17:13:58 UTC 2012

On 11/04/2012 11:54 AM, Frank wrote:
> On Sun, 2012-11-04 at 10:32 +0000, Chris Green wrote:
>
>> What's the best tool for selection a section of a PDF image and printing
>> it to fill an A4 sheet?
>
> Maybe... Screenshot ->  select area to grab ?

I don't know about that one.  From what I remember, screenshot <Print
Screen> captures ALL of what is currently on your monitor.  If you could
go to full screen mode and then get just the parts you are interested in
on the monitor (display) you MIGHT be able to do that.  You probably
would still want to edit the image using GIMP because there still might
be extraneous stuff.

Bill Stanley