Replacement for indicator-weather

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 13:29:46 UTC 2012

2012/11/3 Pongo Pan <pongo_pan at fastmail.us>:
> On Sat, 2012-11-03 at 09:09 +0100, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:
>> Since indicator-weather no longer works properly and is no longer
>> developed, is there a replacement somewhere?
>>
> Try my-weather-indicator:
> http://www.webupd8.org/2011/02/my-weather-indicator-020-released-new.html
>
> The homepage is in Spanish, the Launchpad ppa is in English.  Works
> great here with 12.04.1 and 12.10.

And the program switched itself to Swedish automatically. Great! A few
things here and there were not translated though, but that's OK.
One thing that the indicator-weather did better though: I could pick a
lot of places and access all of them from the same menu. Now I picked
two (which seems to be maximum) and they have one icon each. At least
I can see both places at the same time, but I would like to have half
a dozen more places. But this will do for now. Thanks!

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ