Fwd: [ PFIR ] EFF calls Ubuntu's Amazon search result feature a "major privacy problem"

jack wallen jlwallen at monkeypantz.net
Thu Nov 1 16:19:18 UTC 2012

> Just because you use and enjoy a feature doesn't make it secure.
> Also, it amazes *me* how many people don't realize that integration
> can be achieved without sacrificing privacy or security.

By the way -- I do believe these searches are encrypted. At least that was
the plan for the release of 12.10.

--
jack wallen, jr <--- lover of entropy

Writer of the I Zombie, Fringe Killer, Shero, and Screampark series as
well as the upcoming The Book of Jacob Series.
Learn more @ www.monkeypantz.net