download managers

R Kimber richardkimber at btinternet.com
Tue May 29 18:09:26 UTC 2012

On Mon, 28 May 2012 17:21:17 +0100
Liam Proven wrote:

> They're not /files/ per se, in the downloadable sense, they're just
> HTML pages. Technically, yes, files, but not in the sense that a
> browser would download unless instructed.

Ok, I said "file" just as a shorthand for anything linked in this way. To
me, all my webpages on my website are files. The point is that, whatever it
is, it is downloadable. I can download ('save') each one separately, but
that's tedious.

If they were pages linked by normal html links then they would be
downloadable by Flashgot, or whatever.  My point is they are 'hidden' by
javascript and I'm looking for something that would download them
('save' them) in one go, to save my time.  I encounter a lot of these sorts
of links on various websites and I need to save the webpages or other
documents that are linked to in this way.

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber
Political Science Resources