What is the proper bandwidth settings for ubuntu one

Hans Muecke ubuntu-ml01 at filderstadtweather.eu
Tue May 29 15:55:08 UTC 2012

Am 27.05.2012 05:49, schrieb user1:
> I am using ubuntu 12.04
>
> My ubuntu one Bandwidth settings are set to -1
>
> What are the proper settings and what does -1 mean?
>
> Compared to Dropbox my ubuntu one does not seem to work properly - is very
> slow.
>
> When I watch 'top' I do not see ubuntuone-sync mentioned in spite it is
> syncing some files

I consider this issue solved on my end ... played around with it for a
bit yesterday and noticed, that when using the UbuntuOne software with
Kubuntu the gui doesn't seem to update the information about file
transfer and shared directories properly when invoked for the first
time. Everything looks like the transfer hangs, even if everything is
up-to-date. A reboot solved that.

--
Talk to you later ... Hans (101 to go)

2012/05/29 15:20
EDDS 291520Z 30007KT 260V330 CAVOK 25/05 Q1014 NOSIG