download managers

R Kimber richardkimber at btinternet.com
Sun May 27 21:05:23 UTC 2012

On Sun, 27 May 2012 10:28:02 -0300
Carlos Alberto Alves wrote:

> On 05/26/2012 02:53 PM, R Kimber wrote:
> > Some downloadable files on websites are 'hidden' behind javascript
> > links. Does anyone know of a download manager that will enable these
> > files to be downloaded, preferably using Firefox.  Neither Flashgot nor
> > DownThemAll will work.
> >
> > - Richard.
>
> No problems with Uget so far...
> ;-)

Are you saying this will download all the javascripted links on a given
webpage?  I don't see how.  Can you explain how I do that with Uget? Take
for example the election links on:
http://elections.elmbridge.gov.uk/iResults/Results/ElectionResults.aspx?e=56
How do I configure Uget to download these files?

Of course, I could download each one separately by using 'save' in
Firefox.  But that is tedious, so how can I download them all in one
operation?

- Richard.
--
Richard Kimber