thunderbird stoped saving sent msgs

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 25 14:13:55 UTC 2012

On 05/25/2012 04:45 AM, oxy wrote:
> Hey
>
> my thunderbird just stoped saving sent msgs to folder sent.
> No warning, no config change ...

	Did you verify in the account settings as to which folder sent messages
are being saved?
	I assume this is for your GMail account. Did you login to the webmail
interface an dsearch through all the folders to see if they are getting
stuck somewhere else?
	Keep in mind, GMail has a de-dupe process in place for thier email.
Simply put, in reality you don't have actual email folders. THey are all
stuck in one folder, and each message has tags that say which "folder"
the message should appear in.

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818