Stock Tracker in Ubuntu Software Center

Krzysztof Mitko kmitko at mm.st
Thu May 24 20:04:44 UTC 2012

W dniu 24.05.2012 21:27, Jim Byrnes pisze:
> Does anyone have a link to the website of the Stock Tracker paid app on
> the Software Center?
>
> I clicked on it hoping to get more info, but it just lead to a 10
> summary and a link to a gmail account.  I'm not looking for an email
> exchange, just would like to look through a manual or help file to
> determine it's capabilities. Googling popped up some stock trackers but
> none of them seemed to be the one in the center.

I tried to Google for that e-mail address and the only thing I was able
to found was a free Android version (although of higher number than in
Software Centre):<http://app-coming.jp/en/apps/developer/52151/242757>
and paid "Pro" version
<http://app-coming.jp/en/apps/developer/52151/282567>. The author give the
link to his blog, which is empty, so I'm guessing there is no online
documentation.

--
Best regards,
Krzysztof Mitko