Netbeans 7.1.2 icon is not showing in Unity bar

Monte Milanuk memilanuk at gmail.com
Thu May 24 20:01:36 UTC 2012

On 05/24/2012 05:52 AM, Md Ashickur Rahman Noor wrote:
> Atl tab is not showing any netbens.

I've had similar problems with Eclipse... another predominantely *Java*
based application.  Some times it will show up in the Unity
Launcher/dock correctly, some (most) times it will not.  I'd asked on
askubuntu.com and others noted the same problem (with Eclipse) and it
seems the consensus is that something involving the Java-based apps does
not fully conform to or integrate with the the standard that Unity uses...