mouse behavior <NOT SOLVED>

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Thu May 24 17:53:52 UTC 2012

On Thu, 24 May 2012 16:44:22 +0200
Krzysztof Mitko <kmitko at mm.st> wrote:

> W dniu 24.05.2012 16:18, Cybe R. Wizard pisze:
> > On Wed, 23 May 2012 17:48:10 -0400
> > Ric Moore <wayward4now at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Xubuntu uses a different X desktop manager. So, if I go with gnome
> >> first, with gdm, I keep that when I merely add the xfce desktop and
> >> not Xubuntu desktop. I figure I'm safer that way.
> >
> > Does GDM still show a users list?  I booted it when it began doing
> > that and went to WDM.
>
> Last time I checked the user list could be turned off.

I had a look at the man page for gdm3.  It seems that its configuration
is in /etc/gdm3/daemon.conf.  I opened that and had a pointer
to /usr/share/gdm/gdm.schemas for available options.  The schema on
lines 78 through 82 gave me the option to set, "Include All," to,
"false."

Thanks!

Cybe R. Wizard -off to try it.
--