What started using a keyring?

Kevin O'Gorman kogorman at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:09:56 UTC 2012

I'm not at all sure what I did, if anything, to make it so but every
time I log in nowadays I get asked for the password to the Default
keyring.  Twice.  I didn't know I had one, and do not know the
password.  This started some time in the last few months.

I'd guess this could be a GPG thing, but I don't remember starting it
up.  The libraries are installed, as well as gpgv and
python-gnupginterface, but not much else.

Can I do something to just shut it up?  Would that be safe?

--
Kevin O'Gorman, PhD