mouse behavior <NOT SOLVED>

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed May 23 03:49:24 UTC 2012

On 05/22/2012 01:48 AM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 22/05/12 13:13, Ric Moore wrote:
>>>
>>> [.....................]

>>> So, while the USB problem is being examined, prodded, and dissected you
>>> have installed a PS/2 mice to avoid the problem, right? :-) .
>>
>> No, a clean install fixed it. I changed nothing else. :) Ric
>
> Ah, OK, now I see what you meant.
>
> But, is this a clean install of Ubuntu which you then 'massage' by
> installing xfce or is this a clean install of Xubuntu?

I install XFCE after, with gnome/etc intact. I know damn well that there
is the highest probability of success in that fashion. I have the best
of both. So far, I am correct as nothing else has broken. But, that is
my way of doing it and not some sort of statement. It's worked like this
for several versions. Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html