upgrade to 12.04 broke most of things.

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed May 16 15:27:10 UTC 2012

On 16 May 2012 14:14, Sivan Green <sivang at gmail.com> wrote:
> As I said, one specific example is that icon files seems to be missing
> (my hunch some packaging issue or missing deps of the dist-upgrade?) ,

What "icon files"? Missing from where? What are you expecting to see
or find and what are you actually seeing or finding?

> another one is that my other input language is not available for input
> anymore ,

I don't know about this one, I'm afraid.

> and the GNOME short cuts for windows (maximize , minimize -
> ALT-F5 , ALT-F10 etc) do not work anymore.

I am not sure what shortcuts these are. I use the standard
cross-platform ones such as Alt-Space, X and so on, and F11 for
fullscreen, and these work just fine.

> Switching tasks (ALT-TAB)
> also does not work anymore.

Does for me!

Are you sure that your install completed successfully?

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884