Open Ports after Upgrading to 12.04

Amichai Rotman amichai at iglu.org.il
Thu May 10 16:25:34 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I have successfully upgraded from 11.10 to 12.04.

The only thing that stoped working was my ability to start different
services I had working before:

My Calibre Media Share Server is set up on a non-standard port. After
upgrading it claims it'd unable to start. I only use it in the LAN, haven't
configured the router for access.

Also, I have configured port forwarding for SSH (also, on a non standard
port) - the router is configured the same as before and my target PC has
the same IP as before - but still :no route to host"...

Where do I configure the ports?

Thanks!

Amichai.