Virtualbox access to graphics card

Paulo Sampaio paulo.vicente.neto at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:54:44 UTC 2012

Hello Wade,

Unfortunately virtualbox only suports direct access to your processor, not
you graphics driver or any other component of  your computer, everything is
virtualized. You can try other virtualization solutions, but as far as i
know, only the processor can be accessed directly.

Atenciosamente,
__
*Paulo Sampaio**
*