mouse behavior erratic after upgrade to 12.04 and updates applied

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:11:49 UTC 2012

Get a live CD from some other distro and test the mouse with that. If
it is hardware then you will likely see the same problem. Try
http://distro.ibiblio.org/tinycorelinux/downloads.html
It is a quick download and fast starting system with almost no bells
and whistles. It is really a cool system if you like minimalist stuff.