change permissions to copy pictures into backgrounds

Allen theestor at gmail.com
Mon May 7 18:35:02 UTC 2012

I'm sorry but I just joined today and having problems myself but your email
is coming to me so I guess you are sending it to the wrong person sorry
about that this is the third one before I realized what was going on which I
don't understand where I suppose to become a member to get help myself.

Allen