I gave the wrong info!!

Allen theestor at gmail.com
Mon May 7 15:44:25 UTC 2012

Support,

I guess I didn't word it properly because I have been getting email thinking
that my machine is not booting up properly which is not the case. When I
install wubi or any other form of the latest Ubuntu, installing it while in
windows it installs and ask to reboot to finish the install. I ok the reboot
and then a Ubuntu interface like desktop shows for a few minutes then goes
to a black screen with this message:

Gave up waiting for root device, Common Problem:

-Boot args (cat /proc/cmdline)

  -Check root delay = (did the system wait long enough?)

  -Check root= (did the system wait for the right device?)

-Missing modules (cat /proc/modules; ls /dev)

ALERT! /dev/disk/by-uuid/E83C03C23C038AB0 does not exist. Dropping to a
shell!

Busy Box v1.18.5 (Ubuntu 1:1.18.5 - lubuntu4) built-in shell (ash)

Enter 'help' for a list of built-in commands

(initramfs__

ACBess