Test

Mika Suomalainen mika.henrik.mainio at hotmail.com
Sun May 6 19:17:34 UTC 2012

06.05.2012 22:08, sonny at tekkidd.com kirjoitti:
> Sorry. Ive been having issues with sending mail to this list from
> my phone and sending multipule test messages is the only way to
> troubleshoot -- Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please
> excuse my brevity.
>
> Mika Suomalainen <mika.henrik.mainio at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> 06.05.2012 21:53, sonny at tekkidd.com kirjoitti:
>> Testing mail sending on my phone. Please ignore -- Sent from my
>> Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
>

> This is the second "test" which you have sent to this mailing list
> during past hour. This mailing list is for support discussion.
>
> Also, please send plaintext instead of HTML when emailing to this
> list. For more my complaining about it, please see
> http://mkaysi.github.com/articles/complaining/HTML.html . For
> guidelines of Ubuntu mailing lists, please see
> http://www.ubuntu.com/support/community/mailinglists , which reads
>
>> Avoid sending emails
> in HTML format, if possible. Some people may
>> find it more difficult to read or reply to these emails. Also,
>> HTML email takes up more space, so people with restricted
>> Internet access will be happier to receive plain text emails.
>
> PS. You can send plain text with K9 Mail. I'm not fully sure with
> that previous email client which you used.

> settings or unsubscribe at:

I think that I know those issues. Do you receive "Mail delivery
failure" every time when you try sending to this list?
It's known bug with K9 Mail and according to #K-9 at freenode, it has
been fixed in development version.

PS. This mailing list also wishes that people bottom post instead of
top posting. As you are using K9 mail, you can do this easily. Press
menu button on main screen --> more --> account settngs --> sending
mail and check the box "Reply after quoted text". It's the third
option on my phone. Then just return to main screen with "back" button
and K9 Mail should be configured for bottom posting.
For more of my complaining about this subject, please see
http://mkaysi.github.com/articles/complaining/topposting.html .

- --
Mika Suomalainen
gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys 4DB53CFE82A46728
Key fingerprint = 24BC 1573 B8EE D666 D10A  AA65 4DB5 3CFE 82A4 6728
http://mkaysi.github.com/