Untrusted packages

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sun May 6 19:14:58 UTC 2012

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 9:42 PM, Mika Suomalainen > It seems that you
are missing some GPG keys in apt's keyring. Could
> you run "sudo aptitude update" and email the errors to this list? They
> should contain key IDs of the missing keys.

No errors. And after the aptitude update, cw installs without the
stern warning. That is rather interesting, thanks for pushing me to do
another update (I had done one just an hour previous, and had not
noticed any errors at that time).

> You can check where aptitude wants to install cw with command
> "apt-cache policy cw".

Thanks. I was just being lazy not checking, and I can now confirm that
as suspected cw is to be installed from a Canonical repo (I love the
pun there).

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il