Oracle Coherence increasing Swap Utilization

Marcos Ortiz mlortiz at uci.cu
Thu May 3 19:32:59 UTC 2012

Could you be more specific? This is a Ubuntu's technical mailing list,
so I'm assuming that you are using
Ubuntu to run Oracle Coherence, but to help you in a better way, we need
more information:
- What is Oracle Coherence in short?
- Oracle Coherence is developed in what? C, C++, Java, etc?
- Which version of Ubuntu are you using?
- Which kernel version are you using?
- Which is the current hardware configuration of your server, and how
much RAM do you dedicate to the swap file system?
- Can you start your Coherence processes and send to us the vmstat
output for 1 min? iostat, lsof, free -m would be nice too

Regards

--
Marcos Luis Ortíz Valmaseda (@marcosluis2186)
  Data Engineer at UCI