Windows 7

Ted Hilts ehilts at mcsnet.ca
Fri Mar 30 02:11:45 UTC 2012

I had to get this notebook (PS200 cpu) but most of my network is Linux
-- the recent machines are Ubuntu. I have two problems. First problem is
that I do not like the new Ubuntu direction(I don't like any of it
because my older machines can't handle the screen behavior and Ubuntu
appears to be moving quickly into the commercial side if things and
won't support any of the traditional stuff especially development
tools). The second problem is that Windows 7 notebook can't see any of
my Linux machines and that includes the Ubuntu machines. I know I am not
winning any friends here but does any one have any ideas?

Thanks--Ted