chrome update fails

Sam Sebastian sebastiansam55 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 03:42:15 UTC 2012

Okay the exact command to run taht should fix it is "sudo apt-key update"
if that doesn't do it id try to download the deb from google direct and see
if that doesn't fix it

!!!!!!!!!! Have youtried running sudo apt-get update? I tried to upgrade
earlier and I got a 404 on the download file but after updating it fixed
itself

I apologize for the typing etc. On my phome atm