About postfix mail server configuration

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Thu Mar 29 03:32:19 UTC 2012

On 29/03/12 13:58, Ric Moore wrote:
> On 03/28/2012 01:55 AM, jiten jha wrote:
>> Dear Friend,
>>
>> I am follow this link:
>> http://www.pixelinx.com/2010/10/creating-a-mail-server-on-ubuntu-using-postfix-courier-ssltls-spamassassin-clamav-and-amavis/#comment-1256
>>

>> when i create users in mysql after that I am going for login in my mail
>> server it is showing unknow username and incorrect password. I do not
>> want firewall so should i remove it. and if when i create user it should
>> be in home directory with it's mail it is possible .
>>
> Please don't top-post. Thanks! Ric

Alright, boys and girls, line up now behind each other because we are
about to play Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush one more time! Aren't
we all excited, children? Oh, Frankie, you want to go the toilet? OK,
but don't take too long - we'll wait for you before starting the game.

:-D

BC

--
The more sand has escaped from the hourglass of our life, the clearer we should see through it.
              Niccolo Machiavelli