useable desktop-search in 12.04

Kai Straube kai.straube at gmx.de
Wed Mar 28 21:01:33 UTC 2012

Hi once more,

I now find that there is a unity-lens for recoll. Thats what I searched
for! But the lense dont find all the entries, i found if i search with
recoll self. Is there an configuration-file to configure what the lense
searches for? I belief the search with the lens is restrikted to some
folders ore restrikted in how deep it dive into under-folders.

Thanks, Kai