non-authenticated sources

Sam Sebastian sebastiansam55 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 02:11:14 UTC 2012

I know that this is a really belated response and that you have probaly
already fixed it but if I remeber correctly the command to update the
"keys" is something like "sudo apt-key update" I don't think that's it and
I'm away from my ubuntu computer right now so just google something along
those lines and you will find the command