Access Samsung mobile phone model SGH-A411 with Ubuntu?

Colin Law clanlaw at
Tue Mar 20 16:51:02 UTC 2012

On 20 March 2012 14:02, squareyes <squareyes at> wrote:
> Hi all,
> does anyone have a method of accessing pictures on a
> Samsung phone Model SGH-A411. This phone does not have
> a micro sd card, or anywhere where one could be installed.
> This is a friends phone, and he has been unable to access it via
> XP Vista, or win7, so has come to me as a last resort in the hope that
> Ubuntu may do the job.

When you say he has been unable to access it from Win, do you mean
there is no way to do it, or it should work but does not?  If the
latter then it, or the cable if connected by cable, may be broken.