What's supposed to replace menus?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 04:01:19 UTC 2012

On 03/14/2012 10:49 PM, Basil Chupin wrote:
> On 15/03/12 06:48, Ric Moore wrote:

>>> I'm all for having menus (I use xubuntu so still have them).
>>>
>>> I was rather pointing to the fact that the way Unity works seems to be
>>> tending back towards the command line.
>>
>> I think it's the precursor to voice commands. Ric
>
> I wonder how it would act if it heard the voice command of, "Get
> [stuffed]!"....... I'd like to be there to see what would happen :-D .

I can't wait! It'll be a howler, if nothing else. Imagine all of this
broken thread topic email being read back to you by your computer... and
you could assign Beavis to so and so, and Homer Simpson to another.
Hollywood would become wiped out, with that much entertainment for free
to be had. C'mon Ubuntu, bring it on! Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html