increases the fragmentation...?

Wed Mar 14 14:51:10 UTC 2012

Am 14.03.2012 15:43, schrieb Liam Proven:
> On 14 March 2012 14:12, Alexander Skwar (ML)
>> Am 14.03.2012 15:00, schrieb Liam Proven:
>>
>>> Um. Are you deliberately trying to break the thread into subthreads?
>>> This is a standalone new message without a quotation in it, so I am
>>> not sure what or who you are replying to.
>>
>> No, it's not. If your reader displays it so, it's a fault
>> of this client.
>>
>> In Thunderbird, it looks well → http://min.us/mVywLCKmU#1o
>
> I don't care what it looks like in any individual client. That is not
> the issue.

Ah. You don't care. Why should we care, if it doesn't work
on one individual misbehaving client?

> The issue is that it DOES NOT WORK in ALL clients.

Nothing works in all clients. If the client behaves well,
ie. according to RfCs, then all is well.

Based on that, what MR does is perfectly fine. What you do,
is not. Flaming is wrong. Denouncing long standing facts is
wrong.

Alexander
--
☄ Google+ ↣ http://plus.skwar.me                   ☄