astrology softwares in repos

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 18:50:07 UTC 2012

On 9 March 2012 17:30, Billie Walsh <bilwalsh at swbell.net> wrote:
> On 03/09/2012 08:42 AM, Liam Proven wrote:
>>
>> On 9 March 2012 03:24, Tapas Mishra<mightydreams at gmail.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Well this link
>>> https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Astrology
>>> mentions about astrolog package ,sudo apt-get
>>> I found it missing from repos
>>>

>>> http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=astrolog&searchon=names&suite=oneiric&section=all
>>>
>>> Is compiling from sources the only way or I missed to search some thing
>>> else?
>>

>> You do realise that astrology is absolutely-cast-iron guaranteed 100%
>> bogus, without /any/ element of truth or validity whatsoever? It has
>> been studied and tested exhaustively; it is pure superstition with
>> absolutely no basis in fact at all.
>>

> And your point is???????????
>
> If the person wants to have an astrology program what's it to

More than one exclamation mark is generally regarded as a sign of
insanity. I don't know what 8 to 10 of them means, but it's not a good
sign.

As has been pointed out, this is not the place for the debate.

But to answer your question: what it is to me is that the charlatans
and frauds who practice this completely false and bogus thing are
ripping people off. It is a scam, a lie, and helping to protect people
from being defrauded is generally regarded as a good thing.

Tel: +44 20-8685-0498 • Cell: +44 7939-087884