Pardon the noise

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 21:37:19 UTC 2012

I replaced the IDE-DVD drive with an SATA CD/DVD-RW drive and it popped
up a movie DVD just peachy. Owell, the other DVD drive was about 4-5
years old, it was about time for it to can out. Strange that it will
serve as a boot installer device and handle music CD's, and DVD data
disks, just not video DVD's.

Owell, I'll just chalk that up to being scarcely distinguishable from
magic. Maybe all those chickens missing feet, for my computer voodoo
rituals, are having a little get-back? :) Ric

http://linuxcounter.net/user/44256.html