[Visioneer OneTouch 7300] was: Re: "Nice legs, pity about the face"

Gilles Gravier ggravier at fsfe.org
Wed Mar 7 16:38:13 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 07/03/2012 17:02, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> I didn't say it was a new problem nor one that hadn't already been
> solved. It isn't and has. I re-post it to see how (if) things have
> changed (not much).

As far as I am concerned, Cybe has lost all credibility, and all right
to receive any kind of attention on my side starting now. His question
wasn't one. It was just a test to find out if his delusional view of
this list was still correct (in his mind's eye, of course). Hasn't
changed. So my view on him is now set in stone.

Cybe doesn't deserve my attention on this list (or anywhere else, for
that matter).

As Avi said... this thread stops here.

Gilles.