Gnumeric (1.10.8) – how to save as a template?

sktsee sktseer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 20:24:23 UTC 2012

On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 21:11:38 +0100, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:

[snip]

> Unfortunately it didn't work, or do I have to restart something (else
> than Gnumeric) first?

Sorry, it just dawned on me that the version you are using is older than
the one that comes in oneric (1.10.17) so I don't know if the tip I gave
will work. You might try ~/.gnumeric/1.10.8/templates and see if that
gets it. Of course, you also need to make sure that your templates have
a .gnumeric extension.

--
sktsee