"Nice legs, pity about the face"

Alan Pope alan.pope at canonical.com
Sat Mar 3 16:46:11 UTC 2012

On 3 Mar 2012, at 16:30, "Cybe R. Wizard" <cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 03 Mar 2012 10:06:40 +0000
> Alan Pope <alan.pope at canonical.com> wrote:
>
>> Keep this up and you'll be either moderated or
>> removed the list.
>
> ...and the velvet glove comes off just as I said it would.  How long
> now until the internet routes around Ubuntu?  (see the .sig)

How long until people realise this list is for technical support and not their own soapbox.

Using it to take public pot shots at me and other moderators will get you moderated too. Feel free to call it censorship but you're wrong.

Contribute to the list in a useful meaningful way or leave. Its as simple as that.

Al