Gnumeric (1.10.8) – how to save as a template?

Johnny Rosenberg gurus.knugum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 11:35:30 UTC 2012

I can't find that option in the file menu at all. I can create a new
spreadsheet from a template, but I can not create a template, what's
the point in that?

Why use Gnumeric at all? you might ask. Well, most of the time I use
LibreOffice, but sometimes I need a lighter option that starts quickly
and doesn't mess with my graphics card. Other than that, I found
Gnumeric quite useless so far. As soon as I need to do anything just a
single µm outside the main stream area, Gnumeric is not an option, at
least not the 1.10.8 version, which is the one in the Ubuntu 10.10
repositories.

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ