Ubuntu 11.10 hosting Win8 Consumer Preview

Dave Woyciesjes woyciesjes at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 1 15:37:12 UTC 2012

	Has anyone gotten Windows 8 Consumer Preview running in VirtualBox
4.1.8 on Ubuntu 11.10?
	One odd thing I noticed when setting up the VM. In the settings, under
System, the Acceleration option tab is greyed out. So far my searches
have not turned up an answer as to why.
	The CPU is an Intel Core2 Duo, and I checked the BIOS already...

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

  - from some guy on the internet.