Backtrack IP resets every few minutes

Mika Suomalainen mika.henrik.mainio at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 07:45:41 UTC 2012

On 28.06.2012 21:54, James Plate wrote:

>> Better not to waste your bandwidth then with a massive signature
>> which is probably of no interest to anyone here and is definitely
>> not related to technical support of Ubuntu

I didn't see this email anywhere, so I will reply to this email which
contains this email.

That NOTICE had interest on some mailing lists when my response time
grew over three days. If it annoys you and you are sure that people
wouldn't wonder if I reply emails which are one week old, could you
tell me how do I tell Thunderbird to use different signature with
emails on this mailing list than with everything else.

If you mean my PGP/INLINE signature, I cannot use PGP/MIME, because of
this bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/996581 , which seems
to be ignored by everyone else.

- --
[Mika Suomalainen](https://mkaysi.github.com/) ||

NOTICE! I am on mobile broadband with very limited time, so I cannot
read emails very much.
The best time to contact me is probably weekends when I have better
connectivity with good luck.

[gpg --keyserver pool.sks-keyservers.net --recv-keys
4DB53CFE82A46728](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/key.txt) ||
[Why do I sign my
emails?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/WhyDoISignEmails.html) ||
[Do you have problems verifying my PGP/MIME signature on mailing
list?](http://mkaysi.github.com/PGP/PGP-MIME.html) ||
[Please don't send
HTML.](http://mkaysi.github.com/articles/complaining/HTML.html) ||
[This signature](https://gist.github.com/2643070#file_icedove.md)