Booting Problem

Jkhatri khatri.jatin at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 04:50:57 UTC 2012

On 06/10/2012 07:59 PM, Johnny wrote:
> On 06/10/2012 07:55 AM, Shereef Muhamed wrote:
>> Ubuntu 12.04 sometimes  stuck at splash screen(the dots screen) with
>> flashing caps lock light.My system is vaio vpceg28fn
>>

> When you do get in to ubuntu  and if you have a nvidia video try this.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtPAJ9BR1W8&feature=g-user-u
>
> Johnny3

same thing happens with me ... I do not have nvidia , mine is intel ...
is there any solution for Intel graphics cards ???

lspci | grep VGA

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation 2nd Generation Core
Processor Family Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 09)

lshw -C video

  *-display
        product: 2nd Generation Core Processor Family Integrated
Graphics Controller
        vendor: Intel Corporation
        physical id: 2
        bus info: pci at 0000:00:02.0
        version: 09
        width: 64 bits
        clock: 33MHz
        capabilities: msi pm vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
        configuration: driver=i915 latency=0
        resources: irq:46 memory:e0c00000-e0ffffff
memory:d0000000-dfffffff ioport:3000(size=64)

--

*/

Jatin Khatri

RHCSA RHCE CCNA

www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin <http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Jatin>

Phone (+91) 98250 20393

Save Paper, Save Environment.**
/*(Plant at least one tree in your life and nurture it !!!)*/